- Change of Address (retired or survivor)
Use this form to change your address, change your name due to marriage, divorce or for a temporary address. Active members, retired members and those that receive benefits from TRS as a survivor may use this form.
- Beneficiary Change Form for Life Insurance | Form DB-1
Members of the Teachers’ Retirement System (TRS) are covered by a life insurance benefit provided by KRS 161.655. TRS statutes permit an active or retired member to designate a beneficiary to receive the life insurance payment. If a beneficiary is not designated, the life insurance benefit will be made to the member’s estate.
- Beneficiary Change Form for Retired Member Annuity | CRB-1
Use this form if you chose retirement option 1 or 2.
- Form 29 – Application for Waiver
Submit the following form to stop your monthly annuity check while employed and forward the completed form to TRS. You amd your employer are to complete this form.
- Authorization for Direct Deposit of TRS Annuities – EFT Direct Deposit
This form is to be used only for retirement annuity payments. If you wish to have your monthly annuity sent directly to your financial institution for deposit to your savings or checking account, both you and the financial institution must complete this form to authorize this action. The financial institution may be any bank, savings and loan association, or similar institution. TRS does not deposit to trust accounts.
- Petition/Order to Dispense with Administration (Surviving Spouse/Children/Preferred Creditor)
- Automatic Insurance Payment Method
- W-4P Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments
- 2018 Tax Tables for W-4P Withholding
The following forms must be completed by your physician.
- Report of Physician | Form D-3
This form is for disability applicants and disability retirees. It is to be completed by their physician and is then submitted to the TRS Medical Review Committee for approval of disability retirement and continuation of disability retirement. New disability applicants must also submit a disability retirement application.
- Disability Earning Affidavit | D-5
This form is for disability retirement recipients to report their yearly employment earnings to TRS. Members retired on disability are prohibited from any type of employment related to teaching or education related work. In addition, TRS disability retirees may not be employed in a position which qualifies for membership in a retirement system financed wholly or in part with public funds.