Below are articles by the TRS Executive Secretary Gary L. Harbin, CPA, from the TRS newsletter. Many are as timely now as they were then.
- As Impacts of Underfunding are Seen, So is Hope for Solution
- Auditor of Public Accounts Tells Education Groups KTRS is Well Managed
- The Baby Boom Generation Contemplates Retirement
- The Highest Duty
- KTRS’s Long-Term Investment Philosophy Continues to Serve Teachers Well
- An Independent Board of Trustees “The Foundation of Retirement Security”
- Declining Retirement Security? Not with the KTRS Defined Benefit Group Retirement Plan
- Your KTRS “DB” Plan – Defined Benefit Group Retirement Plan – Ensures Against Outliving Your Benefit
- “Shared Responsibility” and Careful Management of Costs Eliminate $5.2 Billion Liability!
- KTRS is Designed to Ensure Retirement Security
- “A Business-Like Arrangement”
- The KTRS Defined Benefit Group Retirement Plan is the Most Efficient Way to Deliver Retirement Security
- The KTRS Defined Benefit Group Retirement Plan: A Positive Impact on the State’s Economy
- Your DB Plan Provides Security – Even if You Live to Be 110 Years Old